It's a funny thing life when your growing up. You get to this certain age and it's all work, school, and movies. And it just flies by so fast! I can't believe that my summer of work is almost over and that I will be starting school again soon. It just all flew by, and I don't even really know were it went.
I also can't believe that suddenly I'm doing my last year of math, that I will be sixteen in a little less than two years, how did this all happen so fast! I just don't get it! Life is sweeping by like a whirlwind, and though I don't feel that I'm missing it, I do feel as if it will all be gone if I sleep to much, or close my eyes for too long, or put my mind to anything that seems trivial. The only problem is, so many thing that are necessary by the standards of those above me seem so trivial. So there goes those few moments of life, lost in trivialities.
But that's just growing up I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment