I am now working at Pub n' Prime, best and busiest resturaunt in town. Their food is great, their reputations sours, the people are nice, and they are almost always busy. My job doesn't REALLY have anything to do with these things however, because guess what I do?
Clean, I clean everything, everything and anything they can think of. They name it I clean it. I also do kitchen prep, laundry, flowers and many other odd jobs when the ocasion calls for it.
I have been working there for a whole week now, and then got a vacation, which I really needed, already! The job is pretty hard with lots of hourse on your feet and it just drains me!
My summer schedule has also been thrown down the drain, since nothing is really working the way I had planned. When summer gets started, what with my two jobs, I will be working seven days a week. On top of all that, I also have to do math, history and science, throughout the summer. I also have family, comitments to friends, and horses to take care of. My life is going to be CRAZY!
Then, as if that wasn't enough, guess what's up now? I am SICK, really sick. A bad basic cold with nausia, exhaustion and LORD knows what else thrown in! Hopefully my life gets simpler in a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment