Sunday, March 11, 2012

A New Avenue

Something new and different has just jumped into my life! I swear I didn't expect it, didn't ask for this to happen. But all of a sudden here it is. Have you ever had that thing that you've always wanted dropped right down in front of your nose, and all of a sudden it's so huge you just don't know what to do? Well, welcome to my life right now!

My mom talked to this lady who runs a horse program at a camp in Three Lakes. They take volunteers at the camp all through the summer. We're looking into details and applying now. My dad really thinks that I should go, but I'm just not sure what I want to do right now.

Pray that I'll figure it out and that God will guide me in the way he wants me to go!

The application is also very complex and deep. Pray I'll get through that and do well!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! You should go! It might be good experience, and being around horses all the time can't be too bad. :P *hugs*

    ReplyDelete